NEWS

Inauguration ceremony of POS SM's new CEO

Page info

Name POSSM Date19-12-03 17:24 Hit6,601 Comment0

Contents

POS SM held the inauguration ceremony of the new CEO on December 3 at the 9th floor of Pan Ocean Busan Building with all employees and guests.

At this event, POS SM celebrated the inauguration of the new CEO Kim Myeong-Su, and announced a new beginning for POS SM, which marks its 5th anniversary of the foundation in 2020, to take it one step further.

The newly appointed CEO, Kim Myeong-Su, has joined the Pan Ocean in 1985 and has walked a path with dedication and enthusiasm for the development of Pan Ocean and POS SM for about 35 years.

In his inaugural address, CEO Kim Myeong-Su stressed three things as the basic attitude to become a first-class ship management company, which is our ultimate goal. They are ‘to practice ethical management’, ‘to keep the basics and principles, and to create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect’, ‘to satisfy the customer which is parent company Pan Ocean’.

Also, he said “Our company has a Phoenix's DNA, which is based on trials and always creates a greater history of success.” and “I will build my company's self-reliance foundation with a historical mission and do my best to make our company a first-class ship management company”.

Finally, he shook hands with each of the employees who contributed to the growth of POS SM, expressing gratitude and asking for help and encouragement.

Comment list

No comment